Your Bi-Coastal Venture Starts Here.
A super-smooth 1298cc V-four liquid-cooled powerplant wrapped in a high-tensile steel frame built to carry two people and plenty of gear in ultimate two-wheel comfort. When it comes to seeing North America in detail, there's no better way to do it than by Venture.
• This fully loaded luxury touring machine comes with everything serious riders need, including a four-speaker sound system with a Star-branded iPod touch,® a CB radio, intercom system, and AM/FM radio combined with a powerful and smooth V-four engine and front end chrome accents.
• There’s plenty of lockable storage in the form of a 15-gallon trunk and a pair of color-matched 9.3-gallon sidebags; that’s 33.6 gallons total.
• Ergonomically designed bucket-type seats with plush, wraparound passenger backrest for unbeatable long-range comfort.
• Industry’s premier rider support package includes a five-year, unlimited mileage warranty and 24-hour roadside assistance program.
• The Royal Star Venture S gets chrome accents to the front end.
• 79 cubic-inch liquid-cooled, V-four tuned to put out class-leading power — 97hp @ 6000 rpm and maximum torque at 89 ft.-lb. @ 4750 rpm — for incomparable touring performance.
• Four heated 32mm Mikuni carburetors with TPS deliver seamless throttle response and greater power across the entire rev range.
• Compact design, dual-intake system enhances performance without sacrificing fuel tank capacity.
• Large-capacity radiator ensures superior engine cooling for maximum efficiency.
• Single-axis internal counterbalancer reduces engine vibration.
• Wide-ratio, five-speed transmission with 5th-gear overdrive geared for both highway passing power and lower-rev cruising speeds.
• Low-maintenance hydraulic clutch actuation and strong, low-maintenance shaft drive for touring convenience.
• Four-into-two exhaust system puts out a throaty exhaust note and creates a long, low profile that’s easily customizable.
• High-integrity, single-backbone frame with solid engine mounting and 29-degree caster angle delivers quick, responsive steering and excellent handling.
• Class-leading long wheelbase (67.1-inches) provides exceptional roomy ergonomics for great rider control and comfort.
• Air-adjustable telescopic front fork designed with 29-degree caster angle and 5.5 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps and adjusts for varying load capacities.
• Air-adjustable link-type rear suspension features a vertically mounted single shock with 4.1 inches of travel for outstanding long-distance ride quality.
• Large-diameter front and rear disc brakes with sintered pads provide strong, linear stopping power.
• Wide, fork-mounted fairing, windshield, wind deflectors and frame-mounted lower cowlings offer outstanding weather protection.
• Full-sized floating-type rider and passenger floorboards reduce vibration and are positioned for optimal long-distance comfort.
• Incomparable fit and finish includes flawless paint with extensive chrome and brushed stainless steel accents as well as deep, valanced steel fenders.
• 6-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light ensures outstanding long-distance touring range.
• Large, powerful 12V 60/55-watt remote-adjustable halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and cuts a stylish profile.
• Cigarette type DC accessory connector in fairing plus 2-pin DC accessory connector under the seat.
• Ignition switch with integrated steering lock mounted to front of fuel tank for extra convenience.
• Vintage-style console and instrument panel features: digital speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge, cruise control, TPS self-diagnosis, speed sensor, and neutral, high beam, turn signals and low oil-level indicator lights.
• Electronic cruise control switch located on right handlebar controls for ease of use.
• Handlebar-mounted 40-channel CB radio with dual antenna for CB and AM/FM radio.
• Single-point audio control system for AM/FM radio, cassette, 6 disc CD changer and intercom is MP3-compatible and headset-ready. The system also includes a Star-branded iPod touch (8GB) with an iSimple SolutionsTM audio interface by AAMP of America.
• Four-speaker (14 watts per channel) system with automatic, speed-regulated volume control to help hear over wind noise.
• Two-way rider/passenger intercom system.
• Huge, 15-gallon rear trunk with easy, one-touch opener can hold two full-faced helmets and includes a lined interior storage pouch.
• Color-matched hard-shell saddlebags each feature handy, one-touch openers and spacious 9.3-gallon storage with interior pouch.
• 12V 18AH maintenance-free battery ensures easy, reliable starting.