Proven Performance and Durability
• Torquey, powerful and super-durable air-cooled SOHC four-stroke single puts out a wide, deep powerband and starts with the push of a button.
• With a rugged and smooth-shifting wide-ratio six speed transmission, keeping that powerful engine purring is nearly effortless, whatever the terrain.
• Reverse gear is just the thing for getting yourself out of tight spots.
• Light, 396-pound wet weight boosts performance and handling and makes all-day rides even more enjoyable.
• Big Raptor style and Raptor-inspired seat mean maximum rider comfort and movement with excellent sport-riding ergonomics.
• Light and powerful 348cc, air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke single produces great torque down low, as well as a serious top-end rush.
• A big, 36mm Mikuni® carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the entire rpm range.
• Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
• Shift into reverse from any gear; convenient shift lever allows easy access to reverse, no matter what gear you’re in.
• DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark at all rpm levels—for quick throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband.
• High, snorkel-type intake ensures airflow to the engine while riding in mud or water.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and ensures optimal performance.
• Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
• Light and strong chassis creates a quick, super-responsive high-performance package.
• Low, 32.3-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and provides optimal rider movement.
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension and preload adjustable shocks with dual rate springs and 7.9 inches of travel.
• Rigid and light swingarm with Raptor-type linkage rear end is controlled by a piggyback reservoir shock with adjustable preload and 8.3 inches of wheel travel; the result is consistent performance during aggressive sport riding.
• Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance, acceleration, deceleration and handling.
• Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
• Extra-wide, 45mm footpegs provide excellent grip and rider comfort.
• Easy-to-use, toggle link-type handlebar-mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.
• Specially designed low-profile tires deliver outstanding traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain.
• Easy-adjust chain adjustment feature means hassle-free chain maintenance.
• Composite skid plates and 4.5-inch ground clearance (measured at the rear disc) mean maximum underbelly protection.
• Composite front grab bar won’t dent or rust and helps protect the front end from debris and damage.
• Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton headlights straight off the potent YFZ450 add the perfect menacing appearance. Taillight has an incorporated brake light for added convenience.
• Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis lubrication points simplify maintenance and help extend the life of the Raptor 350.
• The 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up and longer, more enjoyable rides.